Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Swim

summary: swam approx 2000 yards, 45 min

We went to the Strawberry canyon pool kind of late today. It was much more crowded than it usually is at lunch time. Usually there is one or two people per lane. When we got there, most lanes already had 2 people in them. I got into what I thought was the last lane with only one person in it. Turns out there were like 5 or 6 young college age (?) guys doing some sort of low key workout. After my first couple of laps, they just suddenly appeared. Amazingly, they never got into my way or slowed down my workout. The 33 1/3 yard length lane helped. But then they started doing butterfly and I noticed the lane next to me was down to 1 person, so I moved over.

I can't remember the exact workout that I did.

No comments: