I slacked off on Thurs & Friday. When I travel to Seattle, my exercise routine always suffers. Between trying to cram in a lot of meetings in the office and trying to catch up with friends after work, there often isn't much time left for exercise. At least not on the week days.
Today I was able to go for a nice run around one of Seattle most beautiful parks: Seward Park. Our friends Amanda and Jean-Francois (aka "Frenchy") live close by and we are staying with them during our visit. They are up at Orcas Island right now and KC is out disc golfing with the boys, so I went for a nice run in Seward Park. It's a thumb-shaped park that sticks out into the southern part of Lake Washington. The loop I ran goes along the perimeter of the park, which follows the edge of the lake and is about 2.5 miles. Tack on the .7 miles to/from the house and the extra half mile or so that I ran around the neighborhood while trying to find my way back via PCC, and I figure it was about a 4.5 mile run. It wasn't too chilly (maybe low 50s?) and even a bit sunny. Can't complain considering it's February in Seattle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment