summary: swim 1800 yds (approx), run 5 miles. (approx 2 hrs total)
The rain held off this morning and our group workout wasn't canceled. (And they did clarify that later in the "season" we won't cancel workouts due to rain unless it is a safety issue.)
The pool workout involved pace swimming: steady, faster, and fast. And a couple of drills in the warm-up. I don't recall all the details. We were at Campolindo High School in Moraga. Another big outdoor pool. Actually, several pools. The high school swim team was using one of the pools.
For the run, we just ran down the side of Moraga Road for about 2.5 miles & turned back. Well, those training for the half-iron man event kept going for a total of 7 or so miles, but I just did 5 miles. I was feeling a tad sore from yesterday's track workout. The turn-around point for the run was in Moraga Commons Park where (among other amenities) theres' a disc golf course that KC and I have played a few times. Running with a group is so much easier for me. It distracts me from the fact that I'm doing something I don't really like all that much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment