Thursday, March 20, 2008

Another Sunny Day for a Swim

summary: swam 1850 yards (45 mins)

KC and I went swimming again at lunch time today. We were both pressed for time, so we drove to the pool. It was a gorgeous day (high 60s) and the pool was pretty crowded, which for this pool means 2 to 3 people per lane. I jumped into a "fast" lane and KC made himself comfortable in a "slow" lane.

Here's the workout I did (a slightly modified version of the week 7 "yoyo" swim) :

WARM UP Swim 100 EZ
Drill #1 100 EZ
Drill #2 100 EZ

MAIN SET
Swim 100 L4-5 RI: 15
Drill 100 EZ RI: 15
Swim 100 L4-5 RI: 15
Swim 6 x 50 L6-7 RI :20-30
Swim 1-2 x 300 L4-5 RI :30
Swim 10 x 25 L7 RI :20
COOL DOWN Swim/Drill 100 EZ


And just in case you're paying close attention to this blog an noticed I didn't post a workout for Tuesday or Wednesday, yup I took two rest days so far this week. Call me a slacker.

No comments: