summary: 1.5 hrs yoga & 7 hrs of sleep
Tuesday is a biking day. It was another warm sunny day, but I was busy catching up from 2 days off from work and couldn't peel myself away for a ride in the the middle of the day.
I opted to go to an evening yoga class at the Yoga Room. It's a class I've wanted to check out for a while. It was an hour & a half Iyengar based class. At the end of class the instructor told us that the sequence of poses we'd done were supposed to help with sleeping. How perfect for me! We'll see if it "works" and helps me sleep better tonight. I did dose off during shavasana, but then I had to run to the store to get food for dinner.
Update: I slept really well. I woke up at 3 am because my cat Marcus decided he wanted to sleep on my head. But after shoving him away twice, I had no troubles falling back to sleep. And I'm sure I got a solid 7 or so hours of sleep. Much better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment