Monday, March 3, 2008

Rest Days and Camera Troubles

Friday was basically a rest day because I spent the majority of the day driving from Berkeley to Mammoth Lakes with my friend Mindee.

Sat & Sun involved a lot of lunges while telemark skiing. I'm quite sure that the quad workout is good for biking and the glute work is good for running.

Mondays are supposed to be our rest days. And I sure needed the rest. I haven't been sleeping very well for some reason. I fall asleep just fine, but then I'll wake up in the middle of the night and am unable to go back to sleep. So after a few nights in a row of 5 hrs or less sleep, I was pretty fried. So Monday, I took the day off. Not just from working out but from work. I did do two 30 minute walk/hikes. In the morning we walked down the hill to have breakfast at Rick and Ann's. And in the afternoon I went for a short hike up at Tilden Park.

Oh, and somehow on the drive home from Mammoth on Sunday, in my sleep deprived state, I misplaced my digital camera. Somewhere between Mono Lake and Gardnerville. I have high hopes that it will somehow find its way back to me, but until then the photos I'd taken and was going to post are lost with the camera. .

No comments: